Wednesday 8 October 2008

Kick Off

So hey and welcome to my blog!

I've never written a blog before so this may take a few weeks to get used to. The nearest I've got to anything similar is witty status's and sarcy comments of Facebook, so actually making a progressive diary of community theatre should be a lot of fun and hugely different from my other bits of work.

I think it's a great idea, actually getting to the heart of student's thought processes and a great way of learning how others are doing throughout the course.

The first lecture gave my a real insight to the kind of work that will be expected of us, and it's great to see a great deal of enthusiasm and talent within the group. To what kind of work I will want to work in is still to be thoroughly thought through, I have no idea what I want to do!!!

Until next time....

2 comments:

Mark Griffin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mark Griffin said...

Well done for getting started Hannah.. and for being so darn positive!

I agree with you about the potential in the group and I'm also really looking forward to the year.

Mark